Saturday, April 21, 2012

An Unfinished Sentence or Is That Your Rexus?....Enough!

   What a "class." It reminded me of the days when I would see 3 movies in one day and then couldn't keep any of the plots straight. We all understand each other and I think that constitutes having our own language. The rules of this language require that you rely on the brain cells of fellow class members to complete your sentence. It's a new game of "Madlibs" every week. You start a sentence and everyone else tries to fill in the missing noun or verb that you need to complete your thought. This has nothing to do with the only picture I was able to take today. It just means I was trying to remember so hard that I forgot to take pictures. Never fear...more are coming from those not remembering at the time of thinking!


Donna's Raku Vessel
So beautiful, it photographed off-center.


No comments:

Post a Comment